y heart pains.My soul cries
Will your absence Be replaced?
Once you asked Will u forget..
Can I forget? That lovely past..
We laughed and giggled chuckled of joy
without knowing many years have gone..
We talked and walked shared our secrets
Everyday we had..An issue to be bothered.
Today we cry Weep with pain
Pain of being beaten by time
You taught me a lot A lot about life
Will life be complete Without u by my side..
I was tired Exhausted of life's chase
But you were always there like a huge tree to rest
You were never bushed..Tired of listening
Listening to my stupid endless stories.
Will we be together..Together once again..
Will time give us a chance to recall the past..
Am I strong enough? To cope with life sucks
Without your gentle touch and soothing words..
So I wish you today..All the very best
Wish to be your friend in my every birth
May you have strength Power to stand still
Wealth to offer more and health to be happy
Are you missing me? Hope you'd not
Bcoz I'm helpless today Missing a lovely friend . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment